Thursday, August 6, 2026

My Journey to Old Age

I am going to pen some essays on the subject of  My journey to Old Age.  The following are the likely topics to write on.

Here are some topic ideas for "My Journey to Old Age" essays:

1. The first time I noticed I was aging

2. Making peace with a changing body

3. What my hands/face tell me about my life4. 

4.  Letters to my younger self

5. What I'd tell my grandchildren about growing old

6. The decades that shaped me, one by one

7. On perspective and wisdom

8. What I know now that I wish I knew at 30

9. Fears I've outgrown, fears I've gained

10. The freedom of no longer caring what people think

11. Watching my parents age, then becoming them

12. Friendships that lasted, friendships that faded

14. Love in the later chapters of life

15. On mortality and meaning

16. Making peace with the idea of an ending

17. What legacy means to me now

18.  Small joys that matter more with age19. 

19. Who I was vs. who I've become

20. Retirement: loss of purpose or rediscovery of self

21. Reinventing myself after 60

22. Is Sex relevant anymore?

Hope you will read and comment.

No comments: